WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that is stored in the user’s browser to access certain web pages. The use of the term “cookie” in this policy also refers to similar technologies that store and retrieve data in a device, such as Local Shared Objects (or Flash Cookies) and Web Beacons (or Bugs).“Session” cookies are removed when the website session ends; while “persistent” cookies remain in the computer for a period of time defined by the cookie owner.Cookies may also be first-party when managed in the domain which the user accesses to request a service, or third party, sent to the user’s computer from a domain different from the one they accessed.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
This web stores both first-party and third-party cookies with the aim of adapting the content to your interests and make browsing easy.
- Technical Cookies: These monitor control traffic and correct communication of data, maintain the settings, identify browsing sessions (so that servers recognise that a user’s browsing session has not ended, even as they move from one page to another), access restricted access areas and use security features while browsing. Without them, browsing would be interrupted. These are “session” cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These record information about user options for adapting the website (language preferences, browser used to access the service, regional settings, etc.). These are session and persistent cookies.
This website collects statistical information about the user through a “cookie” which is stored on the user’s hard drive. To collect this information and process it statistically, BBVA uses the services of Google Analytics., which collects and stores this information using cookies (henceforth, “the procedures”) which intermediate directly between the user’s browser and the Google Analytics. server. When the user connects to this website again, the above-aforementioned server will recognise the number stored in the cookie, and provide the associated stored anonymous information.The procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by Google Analytics.
If you wish to read the Google Analytics’ privacy statement and cookies policy can be found at, you may do so at its website. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Cookies likely to identify the user
For more information, you should consult your browser‘s help in managing cookies section:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
- Mozilla Firefox (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences)
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=en_US)
If you delete or disable cookies, some functions of this website may not be available for use and operation may not be optimal.